Mobile Hospital Solutions
GAMA Trading and Tourism Inc. provides turn-key solutions including planning, design, detailed engineering, product supply, assembly, system integration, training and logistic services for mobile surgical field hospitals and mobile first aid stations. Detailed information can be reached from Mobile Hospital Solutions Brochure.
Our company has delivered the first mobile surgical hospital and mobile first aid station of Turkey, to be used by Turkish Armed Forces during war and peace, as per the contract signed with T.R. Ministry of Defence Undersecretariat for Defence Industries.
Project consist of two facilities “Surgical Field Hospital” and “Mobile First Aid Station”.
Structure is made from aluminium and steel containers and inflatable tents. All the units of the system are transported by tactical wheeled vehicles which are also supplied within the scope of the project.
Surgical Field Hospital
- Surgical field hospital is a mobile hospital with 30 Beds and an intensive care unit, where advanced surgical treatments, first aid, bleed stopping, life, and organ saving activities are performed.
- The hospital is in modular structure and has a capacity to perform concurrently 4 surgical operations and intensive care with a unit having 6 intensive care beds. The hospital has 30 beds, besides 6 intensive care beds. It is possible to increase capacity up to 60 beds.
- Modüler yapıda olup, acil servise gelen bir hasta veya yaralıya, açık havaya çıkmadan, kapalı sistem içinde muayene, tetkik ve tedavi hizmetleri verilebilmektedir.
- The system has been designed as modular structure.
- Emergency service and surgery rooms of the hospital can be made functional within 2 hours.
Mobile First Aid Station (MFAS)
- Mobile first aid station, is the first aid center, where triage treatment is made for patients, applying necessary cures to lightly injured, walking wounded ones and be dispatched to the front thereafter, emergency first aid, advanced life support and bleed stopping surgery is applied as life saver to the seriously wounded ones and enabling the patients are quickly dispatched to the rear hospitals and consequent discharging preparations are performed for this intention.
- First aid station is in modular structure and has a capacity to utilize performing of concurrently 2 emergency treatments and operations as well as being able to apply care and treatment to total 20 patients as 6 intensive care and 14 bedfast cares.
- Triage tent and four dependant units of the First Aid Station can be made functional within 1 hour 15 minutes.